1. Why students can't get admission directly and we have to go through coordinating companies?
According to law of Ukraine there should be an intermediary icensed company registered in Ukraine who gives the inancial guarantee of coming student and have to do all admission formalities and take care of students during his full stay
2. Where is Ukraine located?
Ukraine is the second largest country and situated in the south eastern part of Europe.
3. What is one of the major religion followed by the people in Ukraine?
4. Are these Universities recognized or affiliated by any board of education or any other educational Council?
Yes, they are recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education of Ukraine and Medical Council of India.
5. What is the duration of the program in Ukraine?
The duration varies between 2-6 years depending upon the courses of study.
6. What is the currency used in Ukraine?
The currency used in Ukraine is Hryvnia and the coins are known as Kopiyka. US Dollars are also acceptable.
7. What is the language used in Ukraine?
The language is Ukrainian, Russian, English.
8. What is the medium of instruction in Ukraine?
The medium study of instruction is "ENGLISH".
9. Do we need to qualify any English test like IELTS or TOEFL for seeking admission into Ukrainian University?
No, it is not mandatory, but there are educational support programs TOEFL available of IELTS who need extra help in areas such as ESL or who have learning disorders.
10. Are Ukrainian degree valid globally?
Yes, they are valued and recognized globally.
11. How is the accommodation arrangement and what are the charges?
The University Hostels are available for accommodation and it is included in the fee package.
12. Can we pay the tuition fee in installments?
Yes, you can pay the fee in installments.
13. Any other facility like pick up, bank account opening, etc. is provided by the college?
Yes, it is included in the fee package
14. Can we travel to any other countries while studying in Ukraine?
Which countries, when and for how long? Yes, you can travel to other countries like UK, Germany, Sweden, Italy, France, Poland, etc. during summer and winter vacations.
15. What is the visa invitation for education?
The invitation for education is the official document, which is processed by the department of passport-visa service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. It confirms that the student is admitted to a particular University. It specifies your passport details and the full name of the University. This invitation support letter is required by the krainian Embassy to stamp the visa on your passport. Generally, it takes around 10 days for the visa invitation to be processed at the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The invitation is valid for 90 days from the date of its issuance and you need to apply to the Ukrainian Embassy for a visa during the validity of the invitation issued.
16. What will be my average month expenses?
Subsequently, the average monthly expenses for food are about100$-150$
17. How do my parents can send me money for my expenses?
Parents can send the money to the student bank account in Ukraine by the way of a wire transfer. The student is recommended to open a bank account as soon as the process of registration is completed, which normally takes around 10-15 days. After the registration is completed the student is required to come to the office of E.E. Link, where one of the representatives would assist him/her to open a bank account where the parents could transfer the money
18. Will my parents be informed on my academic progress?
E.E. Link constantly supervises the process of studying and receives the information on the student's academic progress on a regular basis. The representatives of E.E. Link speak to the professors about the behavior and progress of the students. The received information is sent by the representatives of UkrStudyin your country to the students' parents.
19. When is the beginning of vacation in the Universities in Ukraine?
At the preparatory faculty, the program of studying is not divided into semesters; therefore winter vacations are not stipulated. At the end of January the students who have successfully passed all tests have one week of rest. Students who have academic debts try to pass through their tests again. Summer vacations last 2 months, from July, 1 till August, 31 every year. As for the degree course (5 years), winter vacation last 2 weeks from the last week of January till the first week of February every year. Summer vacations are the same as at the preparatory faculty – from July, 1st till August, 31st every year
20. What is the cost of International calls and Internet services?
Calls from Ukraine to all over world is approx. - 0.01$/min. Highspeed Internet/Wi Fi is available in all Hostel rooms, approx10$/month.