Overview of Lviv National Medical University
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University popularly also known as Lviv National Medical University is one of the most famous universities in Ukraine, for MBBS studies. Students across the globe come here to receive medical education from this accredited university, affiliated with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The university was established in the year 1784 and offers a study of medicine for all students who want to do their MBBS at affordable cost from a foreign land.
Details of Lviv National Medical University
At present time Lviv National Medical University has 78 departments, 6 faculties, a medical college, 14 educational buildings, a central laboratory of medicine and laboratory of industrial toxicology, a research center, a training simulation center, and many more. The university is ranking 31 in Ukraine country and 4217 in the world ranking. The medium for education is English and hence is easy for international students to prefer this university for their MBBS study.
Lviv National Medical University - MBBS Fee Structure 2021
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
MBBS IN ARMENIA
MBBS IN GEORGIA
MBBS IN RUSSIA
MBBS IN USA
MBBS IN GERMANY
MBBS IN ROMAINA
MBBS IN POLAND
MBBS IN BELARUS
MBBS IN INDIA
MBBS IN CHINA
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
MBBS IN KYRGYSTAN
MBBS IN MOLDOVA
The Lviv National Medical University in Ukraine serves as the best option for students who aspire to become doctors and do not have donation money or high fees. The university has an affordable fee structure and teaches in English medium. The faculties are experienced and the university has the world-class infrastructure that is required to provide a quality MBBS education to all the international candidates.
TOP RECOMMENED UNIVESITY IN UKRAINE
bukovinian state medical university
poltava state medical university
ivano frankivsk national medical university
ternopil state medical university
Basic Eligibility Criteria For Admission To Any University In Ukraine:
1. Students from anywhere need to pass the 12 exams with above or equal to 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
2. For a reserved category like SC, OBC, or ST, the marks of 12 should be above or equal to 40%.
3. The candidate needs to score qualifying marks in the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam that is followed by the medical council of India
4. The age of the candidate should be above or equal to 18 at the time of admission.
Admission Process And Documents Required:
1. Filling the college admission application form correctly
2. Submission of soft copies of your passport, HSC mark sheet, and other vital documents to apply for a letter of permission for admission
3. Collection of admission letter from the medical university, through the online admission portal
4. After admission confirmation, you need to apply for a visa in the Ukrainian country with all necessary documents.
5. Appear in front of a personal visa interview at the embassy of Ukraine with all the documents for the visa approval.
6. Traveling to Ukraine to join the medical university
It’s Necessary To Keep The Following Documents Handy With You During The Entire Process:
1. Mark sheets of 10th and 12th standard
2. Passport size photographs
3. Passport and its copies
4. Invitation letter received
5. Student Visa
6. COVID-19 test report
7. HIV test report
8. Medical insurance
9. Birth certificate
10. Identity proof of your country
MBBS Course In Ukraine:
The medical course duration in the Ukraine is around 6 years that include a 1-year internship. The course years of the MBBS degree of the Ukrainian universities are divided into semester patterns. Two semesters, each of 6 months are there every year. The initial 5 years are for lectures and practicals of the core medical studies. The last year that is the 6th year is kept for the internship. This gives all the candidates proper exposure to the practical life of a doctor. The clinical works start after the completion of the initial 3 years of MBBS degree.