STUDY MBBS ABROAD
MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Students who want to practice as a doctor profession can consider Bangladesh as one of the decent options to pursue MBBS. Bangladesh is the country where consumption of alcohol and drugs is illegal and, hence seems to be safe for students who want to go abroad to study for their medical profession. The medium of teaching is English, so the students find it easy to communicate and understand the faculty members without any hassle. Bangladesh due to maintaining the good standard for imparting medical studies to foreign students at an affordable price is becoming a hot destination among international students.
Every year we see a large number of students are applying for MBBS studies in this country as the fee structure is affordable and also the cost of living is low. All the top universities are globally affiliated, accredited, and recognized universities. The university offers a standard infrastructure and world-class equipment that are necessary for pursuing MBBS education. Most of the universities have also their hospital so students get good exposure to practice practically what they are learning, which is an additional benefit also.
The quality of education imparted to candidates pursuing MBBS is high, but still, the cost and fees for the course are affordable and not kept high. The students who always dreamt of becoming a doctor but cannot afford high fees can opt for Bangladesh for MBBS. Bangladesh is a south Asian country situated east of India. Getting admission to one of the top universities is not a challenging task but the process is easy to follow and straightforward. All those candidates who aspire to become a doctor are welcomed and are provided with the best class standard of teaching by well-experienced faculty members and also get full exposure to practical knowledge.
Medical Course Recognition From All Around The World:
1. Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
2. Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
3. World Health Organization (WHO)
4. Medical Council of India (MCI)
5. World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
6. Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (FAIMER)
Top Medical Colleges In Bangladesh:
3. Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
4. Enam Medical College and Hospital
5. Shahabuddin Medical College
6. MH Samorita Medical College
7. Medical College for Women and Hospital
8. Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College & Hospital
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
MBBS IN ARMENIA
MBBS IN GEORGIA
MBBS IN RUSSIA
MBBS IN USA
MBBS IN GERMANY
MBBS IN ROMAINA
MBBS IN POLAND
MBBS IN BELARUS
MBBS IN INDIA
MBBS IN CHINA
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
MBBS IN KYRGYSTAN
MBBS IN MOLDOVA
Benefits Of Studying MBBS In Bangladesh:
With almost 25 public universities and 50 private institutes for medical education, MBBS in Bangladesh is one of the best choices for, especially Indian students. Besides imparting a low-cost MBBS program, the cost of living there is also affordable. Students are not asked to give any donation so, even the students who want to become a doctor and can afford a high donation to get admission can pursue their medical education in Bangladesh. All the colleges here also have hostel facility and the student’s safety is ensured as a priority.
1. The biggest advantage for students in Bangladesh is that the medium of imparting education in English. Hence, students are not required to learn any language to get an education abroad, and also it’s easy to follow and understand easily what is being taught.
2. Above all the cost of living is affordable in Bangladesh. Things like accommodation, travel, food all are made available to medical students by the college. So once you get admission you will be spending a low amount of money and also there is no donation or capitation asked by any university.
3. Effective and global standard education is imparted to all students in top universities. It is recognized by much international education hence the standard is maintained and students are benefited from it to successfully build their career in medicine.
4. The least financial cost to complete the MBBS course in private and public universities and also there are free seats under SAARC Quota in Government colleges in Bangladesh. This makes Bangladesh a good destination to do advanced studies.
5. There is no entrance exam but the 12th marks are considered for your admission to colleges in Bangladesh. Practical and training methods are used which improves the student’s skill and knowledge during their MBBC course.
Basic Eligibility Criteria For Admission To Any University In Bangladesh:
1. Candidate must not have a gap of more than 2 years after the completion of their 12th standard
2. Students from anywhere need to pass the 12th exam with above or equal to 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
3. For a reserved category like SC or ST, the marks of the 12th exam should be above or equal to 40%.
4. The candidate needs to score qualifying marks in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam.
5. The age of the candidate should be from 17 years to 25 years at the time of admission.
Admission Process And Documents Required:
1. Filling the college admission application form correctly, which is easily available online for respective university
2. Submission of soft copies of your passport, HSC mark sheet, and other vital documents to apply for a letter of permission for admission
3. Collection of admission letter from the medical university
4. After admission confirmation, you need to apply for a visa in the country with all necessary documents listed below
5. Appear in front of a personal visa interview at the embassy of Bangladesh with all the documents for the visa approval. The documents should be evaluated and authenticated before applying for a student visa. 6. Traveling to Bangladesh to join the medical university
It’s Necessary To Keep The Following Documents Handy With You During The Entire Process:
1. Mark sheets of 10th and 12th standard
2. Passport size photographs
3. Passport and its copies
4. Invitation letter received
5. Student Visa
6. COVID-19 test report
7. HIV test report
8. Medical insurance
9. Birth certificate
10. Identity proof of your country
11. Police clearance
12. Tickets to travel
MBBS Course In Bangladesh:
Generally, the pattern is similar for MBBS in Bangladesh that is a total 6-year duration of course, which includes one year for internship. The standard of education imparted to students follows the global standard so it is beneficial for all international students and after MBBS the student can join a job in any hospital across the globe. The faculty members are all experienced and well-skilled. The top medical universities of Bangladesh are recognized by institutions like MCI, ECFMG, USA, FAIMER’s IMED, ACGME, MCC, and WHO which ensures that the curriculum is standardized at a global level.