STUDY MBBS IN POLAND
Do you aspire to pursue MBBS abroad? Are you looking for a university a reputed one and should be affordable? Yes, then you must consider getting your MBBS done from Poland. The universities in Poland offer the best quality education all at a low price if you compare it to other European countries. That’s the reason for international students from all over the world Poland is a very attractive destination for MBBS studies.
Poland follows a very good curriculum for medical education, which is for 6 years and 1 year of compulsory internship. The education system in the country of Poland is highly acclaimed. The universities in Poland all have world-class infrastructure and follow a high standard of teaching. The universities offer many courses like medicine, dentistry, nursing, and pharmacy. Poland University offers world-class education to all students domestic and international.
Medical Course Recognition From All Around The World:
1. World Health Organization (WHO)
2. Medical Council of India (MCI)
3. Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
4. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Top Medical Colleges In Poland:
1. Warsaw Medical Academy
2. University of Warmia and Mazury
3. Medical University of Gdansk
4. Poznan Medical University
5. Jagiellonian University Medical College
6. Medical University of Lodz
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
MBBS IN ARMENIA
MBBS IN GEORGIA
MBBS IN RUSSIA
MBBS IN USA
MBBS IN GERMANY
MBBS IN ROMAINA
MBBS IN POLAND
MBBS IN BELARUS
MBBS IN INDIA
MBBS IN CHINA
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
MBBS IN KYRGYSTAN
MBBS IN MOLDOVA
Benefits Of Studying MBBS In Poland:
MBBS course in Poland consists of total years, in which the syllabus can be divided into 2 major parts the first 3 years and last 3 years. The first 3 are focused on improvements of the basic knowledge of candidates about medicine and anatomy. And the last 3 years students are asked to choose other subjects and get well versed in those subjects. Also, students need to do an internship for 1 year. The student who joins universities in Poland gets the opportunity to get education from renowned faculty who are highly skilled and experienced in the subjects they teach. There are also scholarships offered to international students who come to Poland for pursuing MBBS studies.
The students do not have to go for any entrance exam for doing MBBS from universities of Poland.
The university offers all the students the best facility and high-quality education which is necessary for any candidate who is doing a medicine course.
The universities in Poland follow the English medium for instruction to the candidates. This makes the students understand and communicate better.
All medical universities in Poland are recognized and approved by the international bodies mentioned above.
Poland offers blue card work permit for those candidates who after completing their MBBS course wants to settle in the country.
Basic Eligibility Criteria For Admission To Any University In Poland:
To study MBBS in Poland one has to be above 17 years and less than 25 years.
Students from anywhere need to pass the 12th standard exam with above or equal to 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Students must qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam.
Admission Process And Documents Required:
1. Filling the college admission application form correctly online.
2. Submission of soft copies of your passport, HSC mark sheet, and other vital documents to apply for a letter of permission for admission
3. Collection of admission letter from the medical university
4. After admission confirmation, the immigration process can start
5. Visit Poland Embassy in Delhi after an invitation letter
6. Apply for a visa with documents
7. Traveling to Poland to join the respective medical university
It’s necessary to keep the following documents handy with you during the entire process:
1. Mark sheets of 10th and 12th standard
2. Passport size photographs
3. Passport and its copies
4. Invitation letter received
5. Student Visa
6. COVID-19 test report
7. HIV test report
8. Medical insurance
9. Birth certificate
10. Identity proof of your country
11. Bank statement
MBBS Course In Poland:
The students after doing MBBS can go for their further education in any other country in the world. The students are safe and secure who are pursuing MBBS in the country. Students can also relocate to other European countries for further education and also can start doing a good job as a doctor.