STUDY IN UKRAINE
MBBS IN UKRAINE
In present times Ukraine has become one of the most popular places among all the students across the globe for their medical education. Whenever there is a question of doing the MBBS from any international university Ukraine rises as one of the popular choices among other countries. The main reason behind it is world-class government medical universities that offer MBBS, MD, and other degrees of medicine and all at very economical prices. The students after completing their medical education from top universities in Ukraine can get jobs or practice their profession in any part of the world.
One of the many benefits of doing your medical from Ukraine is that the universities there make the students not only good with the theoretical knowledge but they also impart top practical knowledge which is very important in this profession. The main attraction for selecting a medical course in Ukraine is that NMC recognized Government University imparts the education in English-medium. These universities provide candidates from all over the world with a top-class educational environment and that too at an affordable price structure.
Universities in Ukraine provide medical education that is on par with any global standards. There is no entrance exam that needs to be cleared before getting admission to the university for the medical field. It is a very good opportunity for any aspiring candidate to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. The country of Ukraine is in the Eastern part of Europe. People of the country are very friendly and cooperative by nature. The international students are given a secure living environment on the campus and also encourage to take part in various seminars and international conferences for good exposure to their learning. even after so many years, the standard of medical education is rightly maintained by the governing body.
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
MBBS IN ARMENIA
MBBS IN GEORGIA
MBBS IN RUSSIA
MBBS IN USA
MBBS IN GERMANY
MBBS IN ROMAINA
MBBS IN POLAND
MBBS IN BELARUS
MBBS IN INDIA
MBBS IN CHINA
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
MBBS IN KYRGYSTAN
MBBS IN MOLDOVA
Medical Course Recognition From All Around The World:
1. World Health Organization (WHO)
2. Medical Council of India (MCI)
3. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
4. Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (FAIMER)
Top Medical Colleges In Ukraine:
3. Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
5. Zaporizhia state medical university
6. Bogomolets National Medical University
7. Vinnitsa national medical university
8. Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
9. Kiev medical university
Benefits Of Studying MBBS In Ukraine:
Ukraine is getting recognition as the most preferred destination for candidates who want to study MBBS abroad. After completion of the medical course in Ukraine, candidates are awarded the degree of MD physician that is equivalent to MBBS in India as per the National Medical Commission (NMC). You can see that nearly 50,000 international students from different countries across the globe are admitted to various universities of Ukraine for a medical degree. Even after completing the course of medical studies, candidates are being offered lucrative salary packages in different countries where further they can start their practice.
1. One of the prime reasons for thousands of students opting for Ukrainian Medical Universities is that their fee structure is low and the standard of education is well maintained high-class. In any other country, the fee structure comparatively is expensive and hence students rather prefer Ukraine for medical studies.
2. Generally, if you are going abroad for medical studies you are required to clear exams like IELTS (International English Language Testing System), GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), and TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language), etc. But for MBBS in Ukraine, there is no entrance test required and the students can directly appear for admission for medical admission.
3. The quality of education that is being impacted by professors in Ukrainian medical college is high standards and hence the doctors from these universities have excellent knowledge and best known international standards. The standard is maintained as the topmost and measures are taken to maintain the high level of medical education.
4. As we know the fee structure at Ukraine medical colleges is low and also the students do not have to pay the entire fees at once. So the tuition fees can be paid annually or semester-wise for the convenience of all types of students who are studying there. Even the mess charges can be paid monthly. Students are required to pay the fees directly to their respective colleges.
5. In the medical universities in Ukraine, teacher to student ratio is nearly 1:12. The small-sized class ensures that personal attention is paid to every student and also each student gets better individual attention for better communication and understanding.
Basic Eligibility Criteria For Admission To Any University In Ukraine:
1. Students from anywhere need to pass the 12 exams with above or equal to 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
2. For a reserved category like SC, OBC, or ST, the marks of 12 should be above or equal to 40%.
3. The candidate needs to score qualifying marks in the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam that is followed by the medical council of India
4. The age of the candidate should be above or equal to 18 at the time of admission.
Admission Process And Documents Required:
1. Filling the college admission application form correctly
2. Submission of soft copies of your passport, HSC mark sheet, and other vital documents to apply for a letter of permission for admission
3. Collection of admission letter from the medical university, through the online admission portal
4. After admission confirmation, you need to apply for a visa in the Ukrainian country with all necessary documents.
5. Appear in front of a personal visa interview at the embassy of Ukraine with all the documents for the visa approval.
6. Traveling to Ukraine to join the medical university
It’s Necessary To Keep The Following Documents Handy With You During The Entire Process:
1. Mark sheets of 10th and 12th standard
2. Passport size photographs
3. Passport and its copies
4. Invitation letter received
5. Student Visa
6. COVID-19 test report
7. HIV test report
8. Medical insurance
9. Birth certificate
10. Identity proof of your country
MBBS Course In Ukraine:
The medical course duration in the Ukraine is around 6 years that include a 1-year internship. The course years of the MBBS degree of the Ukrainian universities are divided into semester patterns. Two semesters, each of 6 months are there every year. The initial 5 years are for lectures and practicals of the core medical studies. The last year that is the 6th year is kept for the internship. This gives all the candidates proper exposure to the practical life of a doctor. The clinical works start after the completion of the initial 3 years of MBBS degree.